At Everest our confidence in the quality of our products and services is reflected in our long-term guarantees that many of our competitors can’t come close to matching. No wonder major organisations such as British Telecom, the Royal Air Force and Ritz Hotel, as well as nearly two million UK homes, have invested in our products. Our no-quibble guarantees include:
- All new doors come with a 10-year guarantee as standard.
- Timber doors come with a 30-year guarantee against rot or fungi,
- uPVC doors and traditional GRP doors come with a lifetime guarantee against fog or condensation within the sealed units.
- Our white uPVC entrance doors come with a lifetime guarantee against discolouration.
- Aluminium doors have a 25-year guarantee on the aluminium profile and the colour finish.
- When you invest in an Everest product, you can be confident that you’re investing in complete peace of mind for years to come.
- Exceeding industry standards
- We’re so far ahead of industry standards, we often set them. Here are just a few of our credentials:
- Our products hold thirteen coveted British Standards Institute (BSI) kitemarks and an ISO 9001 2000 registration recognising our unflagging standards.
- We’re the first ever British double-glazing manufacturer and installer to win a British Board of Agrément (BBA) certificate for our uPVC casement windows – recognised Europe-wide as proof of excellence.
- We helped establish test criteria for BSI’s improved security windows kitemark
- We’re founding members of the Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF).
Call 0800 008 7094 to make a free, no obligation Everest appointment now.