At first glance, our dual turn window looks like a traditional timber sash. But it doesn’t take long to discover it comes with few unusual surprises.
It has been practically designed so that both sashes completely swing around, so you can easily clean the outside window panes from the inside of your home.
And we also have a comprehensive range of glass options to suit your individual taste, including a wide range of patterns available, like obscure, etched, Georgian wired and tinted, to name but a few.
For even greater personalisation, Everest Dual Turn Windows are available in a range of 10 colours, from white, cream and chartwell green paint finishes through to light oak and warm mahogany stains. And all paint and stain finishes are protected by a 5 year guarantee.
Dual turn timber windows are available in two types of FSC accredited wood, hardwood and softwood. Our hardwood windows use a type of wood called Red Grandis, which is available in a variety of painted and stained finishes, and is ideal for adding natural beauty and charm to your home. Our softwood timber frames use European Redwood, which can be finished in a range of paints.
Our dual turn windows maximise heat retention in your home too, using modern technology like low E glass and draft-resistant seals as well. And of course they’re made-to-measure to ensure a perfect fit and so the locks engage securely at the interlock to create a tight seal.
With a 10 year comprehensive guarantee on the whole window and a 30 year guarantee against rot and fungus, you can rely on your Everest Dual Turn Windows to keep your home warm and protected for a long time to come.
So why not book an appointment for one of our consultants to give you a no obligation quote?
What makes Everest Dual Turn Windows better?
1. Made from Sapele when a stain finish is chosen, and European Redwood for paint finishes.
2. Both sashes are fully reversible to allow for easy cleaning of the glass.
3. 14mm air gap between panes for increased thermal and sound insulation.
4. Two key-lockable handles on each sash window.
5. 30 year guarantee against rot and fungi.
6. Optional trickle ventilation is incorporated into the frame.
7. Optional Georgian bars.
8. Optional sash horns.
9. Low-E glazing reflects heat back into the room.
10. Multiple weather seals help keep out draughts.