At Everest, we realise that every home is different, which is why we offer so many styles of window in a range of materials.
Selecting the right material can affect the thermal efficiency of your home, as well as its overall appearance.
All of our windows come with long-term guarantees on materials and workmanship, and are made to measure according to your precise specifications. Read on for further details on the benefits of each material type, or if you’d prefer, arrange an appointment with one of our advisors for information that’s tailored to you.
uPVC Windows (PVCu Windows):
Our uPVC windows are bright, modern and secure, and available in a full range of designs including casement, tilt and turn, fully reversible and sliding sash.
For the ultimate in security, heat retention and low maintenance, Everest uPVC windows are bright, modern and attractive, and come with the following benefits:
- Built to last – all of our uPVC windows come with a comprehensive 10-year guarantee on materials and workmanship, but our uPVC casement and tilt and turn windows have a lifetime guarantee against fog and condensation in the sealed units too - something no other company offers. Our white uPVC casement and tilt and turn windows also have a lifetime guarantee against discolouration.
- Fuss-free – uPVC is notoriously easy to maintain, as it only requires a wipe down with a damp cloth every now and again to keep it looking its best. There’s no need to paint or stain, and Everest uPVC windows will not rot, flake, rust or fade, and will look great for years to come.
As timber is a natural insulator, it’s a great choice if you’re looking to keep your home warm throughout the year. We offer a range of casement and sliding sash timber windows that create a classic and welcoming feeling to more traditional homes. All come with the following benefits
- Responsibly Sourced – The timber that Everest use for painted windows is Forestry Stewardship Council approved, meaning that they are made from responsibly sourced wood.
- Modern Twist – Our timber windows combine classic looks with modern features – all of our timber sliding sash and casement windows have passed British Standards tests for security and weather-proofing.
- Built to last - all of our timber windows come with a comprehensive 10-year guarantee on materials and workmanship, plus a 5-year guarantee on the paint and stain finish. There’s also a 30-year guarantee against rot and fungus in the timber.
- Our timber casement windows are A-rated as standard for reduced heat loss.
Sleek, understated and available in a range of colours, our aluminium casement windows look great in both rustic homes with traditional character and chic modern homes with clean lines.
Everest aluminium windows come with the following additional benefits as standard:
- Light and bright – Because the aluminium we use is so strong, we can manufacture windows with slimmer frames that exceed industry security standards. A slim-line frame means that there’s a larger area of glass – allowing the maximum amount of light into your home.
- Long-lasting – we guarantee the sealed units in our aluminium casement windows for a lifetime, as well as guaranteeing the aluminium itself and its colour finish for 25 years.
- Warm and dry – Our aluminium casement windows are B-rated as standard, and include a thermal break in the profile that stops heat transfer from the inside of your home to the outside.
Why not give us a call to discuss your material choice further? Or book a free, no obligation appointment with a sales advisor?