Whether the cause is busy traffic, noisy neighbours or overhead airplanes, Noise pollution can put a real blight on the peace and comfort of your home. Everest double glazing is designed to significantly reduce the impact of outdoor noise on your living space so that you can enjoy peace and quiet at all times.
- Most Everest double glazing includes a 20mm air gap between the two panes. In addition to keeping the heat in, this is extremely effective in reducing noise.
- Our secondary windows provide excellent sound insulation, reducing noise by up 40db. If your window is next to a busy road, this would have the effect of reducing the perceived noise level by over 90%. The larger the gap between the panes, the more effective the noise reduction will be.
- If you suffer from a severe noise problem, we can fit sound absorbing tiles between your existing windows and our secondary glazing for maximum reduction.
- For replacement windows in very noisy areas we offer Everest Silent glass which can reduce noise by up to 39 db.
- In addition to creating a quiet and relaxing environment in your home, Everest windows can also boost your energy efficiency and help bring down your carbon footprint. Our uPVC and timber casement windows are A-Rated for energy efficiency.
Why not ask one of our home improvement specialists to visit and help you to choose the perfect Everest window to transform your home into the peaceful and relaxing space you deserve?
Call 0800 008 7094 to make a free, no obligation appointment now.