Everest windows use advanced glass technology designed to minimise draughts and heat loss in your home. So no matter the weather, you can be sure your home will be warm and cosy.
- All of our windows contain a pane of specially coated low emissivity glass as standard. This glass reflects the existing heat back into your home, creating a warm space with maximum heat retention.
- Our window frames are designed to conserve heat and reduce draughts. Everest aluminium window frames have thermal breaks and our uPVC windows are multi-chambered for heat retention, while our timber frames insulate naturally. Read more about our uPVC windows, timber windows and aluminium windows.
- We leave a 20mm insulating air gap between the two panes in most Everest double glazing.
- We offer a comprehensive lifetime guarantee against fog and condensation between the panes of sealed units in our uPVC casement windows.
- In addition to conserving heat and reducing draughts, Everest windows can also help you to conserve energy and bring down your carbon footprint. Our uPVC and timber casement windows are A-Rated for energy efficiency.
Why not ask one of our home improvement specialists to visit and help you to choose the perfect Everest window to warm up your home?
Call 0800 008 7094 to make a free, no obligation appointment now.