Brexit Beating Savings
The Beat Brexit discount applies to The Everest Signature Range of products and discount varies on order value. Excludes Everest Elite Windows, Security Systems, Garage Doors, Conservatory base and building services. Offers only available at time of quotation. The Beat Brexit Promotion ends 03.04.2017.
- The discount applies to the Everest Editions range of products and discount varies dependent on order value.
- Excludes Everest Elite Windows, Security Systems, Garage Doors, Conservatory base and building services.
- Offers only available at time of quotation.
- Minimum order value of £1,500.
- The discount ends 6.3.2017
Fitted in time for Easter 2017
1. The offer only applies to contracts that fulfil all of the following criteria:
- registered with Everest between 1st February 2017 and Monday 6th March 2017 or such earlier date on which Everest at its sole discretion decides to end this promotion; and
- for the installation of qualifying products at a residential address owned by Everest’s customer in mainland areas of England, Scotland or Wales; and
- relate only to the qualifying products with a standard Everest specification in a white finish being Mk7/ Exclusives uPVC casement windows; and/or Mk7/Exclusives uPVC doors; and/or uPVC tilt and turn windows; and
- comprise no more than 11 individual windows/doors; and
- does not require any form of third-party consent or permission (including, but not limited to, planning permission, building warranties, building regulations or asbestos surveys); and
- is in all other respects subject to Everest’s standard terms and conditions of contract.
2. In respect of any contract that fulfils all the criteria set out in paragraph 1 above, Everest undertake, subject to these terms and conditions, to complete the installation no later than midnight on 14th April 2017.
3. For the purposes of these terms, installation shall be deemed to have been completed if installation has been substantially completed notwithstanding the fact that minor items may still require to be dealt with.
4. Contracts shall cease to qualify for the promotion and Everest shall have no liability under paragraph 2 above if, in relation to the contract:
- on technical survey, the contract is allocated an estimated installation period of more than 3 days; or
- access equipment including scaffolding or towers is reasonably required to complete the installation; or
- on technical survey the Everest surveyor reports that there are problems relating, for example, to the structure of the property (including the presence of hazardous materials such as asbestos or the absence of lintels), dimensions or access to the property or technical problems which make the manufacture or satisfactory installation of the products materially more difficult than initially anticipated; or
- access to the property is not given by the customer at any time required by Everest during normal working hours which may include weekends between the hours of 8am and 8pm or is otherwise delayed, prevented or restricted; or
- access to electricity and water supplies without charge is not available at any time when it is required by Everest during the installation; or
- the customer fails to comply with any of their contractual obligations set out in the purchase agreement for the products; or
- delay is caused by any event of force majeure (including but not limited to act of God, adverse weather, lack of power or other essential services, damage to or structural issues with the property, strike, lockout, terrorism, war, shortage of fuel, changes in the law etc) or any other factor that is not within Everest’s reasonable control; or
- it is cancelled in accordance with Everest’s standard terms & conditions of contract or in accordance with the Customer’s statutory rights.
Ideal World TV Offer
- Additional 10% Off for Ideal World Customers
- Valid for use with one contract.*
- Discount only available at time of quotation
- Appointments must be arranged by 6th March 2017 23.59
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. 10% will be deducted off the final bill and on selected items.
- End date to take advantage of Everest 10% offer is 6th March 2017 23.59
- Offer excludes Everest Elite Windows, Security systems, Garage Doors, Conservatory base and building services. Offers available at time of quotation.
This web site is owned and operated by Everest Limited, an English company with registered number 04566809 and a registered office at Everest House, Sopers Road, Cuffley, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire EN6 4SG.
Visitors to this web site are bound by the following terms and conditions so please read these carefully before going on. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, 'this web site' means the everest.co.uk web site, which links to other Everest web sites.
Other Everest web sites may contain terms and conditions which are different from these terms and conditions. On your journey around the Everest web sites please check the terms and conditions of each web site which you visit and do not assume that these terms and conditions apply to all Everest web sites.
This web site may include links to external web sites. These links are provided in order to help you find relevant web sites, services and/or products which may be of interest to you quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these web sites are suitable for your purposes. Everest Limited is not responsible for the owners or operators of these web sites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their web sites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
Everest Limited tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this web site is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. Everest Limited is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
Terms and Conditions
This web site contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Everest Limited or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site.
This web site also contains trade marks, including the mark 'Everest' and the Everest emblem. All trade marks included on this web site belong to Everest Limited or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trade marks for use on this web site.
- access any part of the web site;
- print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
You may not without our express written consent:
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under 'You may'. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site;
- link to this web site.
If you wish to provide a hypertext or other link to this web site, please contact the top site editor with details of:
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) from which you are proposing to link to this web site
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) on this web site to which you are proposing to
and we will consider your request. It is our decision as to whether we agree to your request and we do not have to do so.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Everest Limited may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to/Operation of Web Site
Everest Limited may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
Everest Limited may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
Everest reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice.
Telephone Call Recording
As part of our ongoing commitment to provide better quality for our customers, all outgoing and incoming telephone calls to Everest Limited may be recorded for training purposes.
Live Chat Conversations
As part of our ongoing commitment to provide better quality for our customers, all Live Chat conversations with Everest Limited may be recorded for training purposes.
If you have a complaint about this web site, please visit here to proceed with your complaint.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.
Product colours showcased within this site are for representation purposes only, and may differ from manufactured products.
Public Liability Insurance
Our public liability insurer is Aspen Insurance UK Limited. Policy Number WS1300118. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommend a friend
If you love your new Everest products, the chances are your friends and family will too. For every person you recommend to Everest, we'll give you £150 when your friend purchases an Everest product.
To recommend a friend you must register your interest before the sale is made through Everest. This can be either through our website at www.everest.co.uk or via telephone at 0800 010 123. The recommend fees will not be paid out where the interest is not correctly registered before a sale is made.