Customer Resolutions Support
- Ayr, South Ayrshire
- Salary/Rate:£20,000 - £21,000/annum
Customer Resolutions Support Administrator
Everest is an industry leader within the Household Improvements Industry, and we have an exciting opportunity within the business for a Customer Resolutions Support Administrator.
Everest values are Innovation, Communication, Ownership and Networking. We are looking for people who share our passions and want to contribute to our continued success.
This is a full-time role, with the ability to work from our Ayr office and remotely.
What the role will involve:
- Professionally co-ordinating the receipt, processing, communication, and effective resolution of customer complaints.
- Managing the customer complaints journey to speedy resolution within the timeframes set in SLAs.
- Answering telephone calls from customers to triage and assign appropriately.
- Maintaining regular contact with the customer, to ensure they are kept up to date on complaint progress.
- Responding to written letters in an articulate and professional manner.
- Using computer systems to log complaints and produce statistics, in order to review trends and analyse data.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience of handling customer complaints.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to organise own workload.
- Articulate, with a confident telephone manner.
- Good administration skills, with competent use of IT.
- Ability to work well under pressure and see an issue through to resolution.
What we can offer:
- Competitive basic salary
- Fantastic training programme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible approach to remote/office work
- Friendly and supportive team
If you are interested in this Customer Resolutions Support position please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.