Recruitment Resourcer Welwyn
12-month Fixed Term Contract
Everest is a leader in Home Improvements, and we have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Recruitment Resourcer to be based from our Hertfordshire Head Office for a 12 month FTC.
Everest values are Innovation, Communication, Ownership and Networking. We are looking for people who share our passions and want to contribute to our continued success.
Our internal Recruitment Resourcer will be responsible for resourcing, screening and scheduling interviews for suitable candidates and support in reaching business recruitment targets.
What the role will involve:
- Working in partnership with hiring managers, taking ownership for the search and selection of candidates within your area of responsibility.
- Continually sourcing potentially suitable candidates, through CV applications, CV search, social media and development of own talent pool.
- Screening application suitability, using comprehensive telephone questioning.
- Providing excellent customer service, regardless of screening outcome.
- Assisting in the administration of the onboarding process for new starters.
- Accurately recording relevant recruitment data for reporting, including candidate source, conversion rates and interview outcome.
What we are looking for
- A passionate and confident 'people person'.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of making a high volume of calls daily.
- Ability to self-motivate, being target driven.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office packages and Social Media platforms.
- Highly organised and able to plan workload effectively.
- Positive attitude and resilience
- Previous experience within recruitment would be highly beneficial.
What we can offer
- Competitive base salary.
- Bonus incentive.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Some flexibility on remote and office working.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Recruitment Resourcer role, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities business and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.