- Stevenage (SG1)
- Top rates of pay
**Top rates of pay & travel paid**
Are you an experienced Roofline Fitter looking to join an industry leader?
Everest takes pride in offering expert design, craftmanship and manufactured products to our customers. This means we are looking for the best Roofline Fitters and Installers in the industry to work with us.
What you’ll be doing:
- Installing a range of different roofline products to customers’ homes, including Facias, Soffits, Guttering, Dry Verge and Cladding.
- Removal of existing product.
- Fitting and installing Roofline products in line with high Everest standards.
- Travelling to various different locations.
What we can offer:
- A new industry leading payment structure.
- Comprehensive training.
- Van & fuel card.
- Varied workload.
- Bonus payments and incentives, including the chance to go on a luxury holiday!
What we’re looking for:
- Roofline Fitters and Installers who strive for ‘Right First Time’
- At least one years’ Roofline Fitting experience, ideally qualified with NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Roofline Installation.
- Full driving license (or teammate who has one).
- Customer-focused approach to work and an excellent track record in delivering work to a high specification and quality.
- Excellent communication skills and reliability.
- We’re happy to take on teams, so let us know if you have a mate to bring on board too.
If you are interested in working with us as a Roofline Fitter, apply now.
Due to the nature of the work a basic DBS will need to be completed if successful.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.