Lead Management Contact Centre Associate
- Remote Working / Head Office WGC Herts
- Full Time
Everest is an industry leader within the Household Improvements Industry, and we have an exciting opportunity within the business for a Contact Centre Associate within our Lead Management team.
Everest values are Innovation, Communication, Ownership and Networking. We are looking for people who share our passions and want to contribute to our continued success.
This is a full-time role, with the ability to work from home along with going into our, soon to open, Head Office, close to Welwyn Garden City train station.
Providing a hands-on approach with prospective customers, you will promote the Everest brand and connect them with our expert sales team in a proactive manner to help generate sales revenue.
Main Duties of the role include:
- Contacting prospective customers for feedback on quotes.
- Understanding the offers currently available to determine the best way to proceed with the customer.
- Addressing any concerns and reporting call outcomes.
- Using the database effectively to assess the customers’ requirements.
- Maximising your time effectively to maintain optimum levels of productivity.
Essential skills required:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to listen and advise accordingly.
- A polite and friendly manner with a positive attitude.
- Ability to think on your feet.
- A passion to succeed in a target driven environment.
- Efficient Numeracy skills, able to work with percentages.
- No previous experience is necessary as full training will be provided.
What we can offer:
- Competitive basic salary
- Fantastic training programme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible approach to home/office work
- Friendly and supportive team
- Various incentives
If you are interested in this Contact Centre Associate position within our Lead Management team, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities business and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.