Inbound and Web Online Contact Centre Associates
- Remote Working / Head Office WGC Herts
- Full Time Permanent
Everest is an industry leader within the Household Improvements Industry, and we have exciting opportunities within the business for Contact Centre Associates.
Everest values are Innovation, Communication, Ownership and Networking. We are looking for people who share our passions and want to contribute to our continued success.
We have flexible hours available, both full-time and part-time roles with the ability to work from home along with going into our, soon to open, Head Office, close to Welwyn Garden City train station.
Responsible for providing top-notch telephone marketing services to prospective and existing customers, you will promote the Everest brand and generate company appointments for our Field Sales Consultants, ensuring the best possible customer experience throughout. .
Main Duties of the role include:
- Responding to customer calls and enquiries in a timely manner.
- Delivering the very best customer experience.
- Generating leads for new or prospective customers.
- Communicating new marketing promotions.
- Providing accurate, order specific information to customers.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident user of IT including MS Office
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Flexible approach to work
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and diffuse difficult situations
- No previous experience is necessary as full training will be provided
What we can offer:
- Competitive basic salary
- Fantastic training programme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible approach to home/office work
- Friendly and supportive team
- Various incentives
If you are interested in a Contact Centre Associate position, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities business and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.