Warranty Planning Coordinator
- Salary £20,000 Annum
- Full-Time Permanent
Everest is an industry leader within the Household Improvements Industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the business for a Warranty Planning Co-ordinator based at our Ayr office.
This is a full-time position working on a flexible rota basis, covering Monday to Friday with hours between 9.00 am to 6.00 pm and one Saturday in four weekends 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (37.5 hours a week).
Reporting to the Warranty Manager, you will work with all internal departments, including Manufacturing, Operations and Service, to ensure our customer receives a timely resolution to warranty claims.
You will take ownership of all aspects of communication to ensure our customers are well informed and have a single point of contact.
- To administer and manage all warranty claims received by the business.
- To understand what constitutes a valid warranty claim and how to manage invalid claims.
- Offer chargeable products and services to customers who do not have a valid warranty claim.
- To offer support where a service visit may not be necessary.
- Scheduling and coordination of Field Resource to ensure warranty claims are managed efficiently and effectively.
- Delivering exceptional standards of customer service consistent with our brand.
Skills, Experience & Competencies:
- Product knowledge would be desirable, but not essential.
- Co-ordination / Planning experience.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage their own workload, prioritising as required.
- Effectively work under pressure and achieve results.
- Be a problem solver, taking quick and effective decisions within the role level.
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task, being flexible to meet customer and business needs.
This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunity and in return for your hard work and commitment, you will receive an excellent basic salary, fantastic training programme and career opportunities.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience, we need for this role, please apply now and find out more about this excellent career opportunity with a national company.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Reference ID: WPC/A
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £20,000.00 per year
- Planning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19