Installing Everest double-glazing can help you to significantly improve the energy efficiency of your home; reducing your carbon footprint while saving money on heating bills.
- Everest uPVC and timber windows meet and often exceed energy efficiency standards. By reducing heat-loss and minimising draughts, you’ll be less reliant on artificial heating in your home. Having your heating on less often or at a lower temperature cuts down on the amount of fossil fuels needed to heat your home, reducing the carbon dioxide that goes into the atmosphere.
- Everest uPVC and Timber casement windows are A- rated as standard - the highest energy efficiency rating in the industry.
- We offer energy saving glass technology: coated low emissivity glass which reflects heat back into your home - so you don't have to use as much heating to keep warm.
- Our energy saving uPVC windows are multi-chambered, and our aluminium frames have thermal breaks to conserve heat, while our timber frames insulate naturally.
- All our timber comes from environmentally sound renewable sources and our timber sashes come with a comprehensive 30 year guarantee against rot and fungus, making it less likely that you’ll need to replace them in the future.