Why choose Everest Timber Doors?
Our timber doors include the latest advances in door technology and the following benefits make Everest Timber Doors the perfect choice for your home.
Unique to Everest
- Unique profile that distinguishes an Everest Timber Door from the rest
- Rebated door with double weather resistant seals
- Natural warmth generated by timber, which naturally retains heat so your home stays warm and cosy
- Optimum performance - expertly designed to keep out draughts
- Low E internal glass to reflect heat back into the room and minimise energy loss
- Solid construction – on French doors with both Softwood (European Redwood) and Hardwood (Red Grandis, and Utile for entrance doors) being laminated and engineered to add strength, eradicate knots and resist twisting
- More secure with multi-point, bi-directional stainless steel locking mechanism and 3 high performance hinges, as standard
- Made to measure for a perfect fit as our tolerance for gaps is far less than other suppliers, and we use a timber trim around the edge of the doors for a neater finish
- Natural beauty - an authentic look with timeless charm and uncompromised style
- Great choice of sustainably sourced Softwood or Hardwood, both of which are accredited by the Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Great range of painted finishes so you can customise your home
- Impressive stained finishes on all Hardwood frames, highlighting the beauty of the natural grain
- Finger jointing technology to remove knots from Softwood and achieve a smooth finish
- Trim finish on both internal and external frame, colour matching with the rest of your home, reducing the need for redecoration
- 30-year guarantee against rot and fungus
- Comprehensive guarantees – 10-years on the whole door and 5-years against painted and stained finish
And still there’s more...
- Installation speed – we install quality bespoke doors within 6-weeks of purchase