When you invest in Everest windows, you can be confident that you’re investing in complete peace of mind for years to come. In truth, we’re so far ahead of industry standards that we often set them.
- Our products hold 15 coveted British Standards Institute (BSI) accreditations which include 12 kitemarks, and an ISO 9001 2000 registration recognising our unflagging standards
- We’re the first ever British double-glazing manufacturer and installer to win a British Board of Agrément (BBA) certificate for our uPVC casement windows – recognised Europe-wide as proof of excellence
- We helped establish test criteria for BSI’s improved security windows kitemark
- We’re founding members of the Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF)
As one of the UK’s leading home improvement companies, Everest has amassed an impressive collection of awards and accreditations. Take a look and see how we are leaders in our industry.
The British Board of Agrément (BBA) is the UK’s major authority offering approval of construction products, systems and installers. Everest products have been awarded the following BBA certificates:
- BBA Assessment of Products for Construction Certification No. 03/4067 Roof Waterproofing System
- BBA Assessment of Products for Construction Certification No. 06/4318 Conservatory Roof System
- BBA Assessment of Products for Construction Certification No. 08/4545 uPVC White Roofline
- BBA Assessment of Products for Construction Certification No. 08/4544 uPVC White Cladding
The British Standards Institute (BSI) is the National Standards Body of the UK. A BSI Kitemark is one of the most recognised symbols of quality and safety in the industry. Everest supplies products with the following comprehensive range of BSI accreditations:
- BSI Registered for Manufacture of uPVC Products FM11864
- BSI Registered for Manufacture of Aluminium Products FM1030
- BSI Registered for installation of uPVC Windows, Doors, Roofline and Aluminium Products FS12831
- BS 7412 uPVC Windows KM12891
- BS 7619 White uPVC Profiles KM 51726
- BS 7950 uPVC Improved Security Windows KM33534
- BS EN 1279 2 & 3 Sealed Units KM07011
- BS EN 12608 uPVC Extruded Profiles KM12894
- BS EN 1462 Fascia Brackets KM 501316
- BS EN 12150 - 1:2000 Thermally Toughened Safety Glass KM07077
- BS 4873 Aluminium Windows KM7187
- BS EN 607 Gutters and Gutter Fittings KM 501316
- BS EN 12200 Downpipes and Downpipes Fittings KM 501316
- PAS 023-1 General Performance for Door Assemblies KM60363
- PAS 024-1 Enhanced Security Performance for Door Assemblies KM60365
Secured by Design is a UK police initiative promoting products that help reduce crime. Owned by the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) it's the only form of Police approval for products in the UK. The principles have been proven to reduce the risk and fear of crime, and in order to achieve Secured by Design status, our products had to adhere to the organisation’s rigorous test standards. For more information on how secure our products are click here.
The Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF) is a trade association representing companies who make, supply or fit, glass and glass related products. As a founding member of the GGF, Everest abide by the GGF code of Conduct, which includes insurance, good health and safety practices and customer care. Further details of this can be found here.
TrustMark is the only Government endorsed scheme for trades in and around the home. As a registered firm you can be confident that we are raising industry standards.
BFRC is the premier UK authority for independently verified ratings of energy efficient windows and energy efficient doors. To measure the effectiveness of our windows we use the WER (Window Energy Rating) rating developed by the BFRC. Our uPVC casement windows are A+ rated as standard, with our Triple Glazing being awarded the highest rating of A++. For more information about our energy efficient windows click here.
With a Fenestration Self-Assessment Scheme (FENSA) registered firm, you can be confident that your installations are fully compliant with Building Regulations, without the added cost of having to arrange an assessment by Building Control.
The Conservatory Association is a part of the GGF, and as a part of our membership we always construct our conservatories using products that comply with the relevant British Standards Institution and Conservatory Association specifications.
Interlay is the independent association of block paving contractors dedicated to promoting and maintaining the highest professional standards. Everest adheres to the Interlay Code of Practice, which covers aspects such as providing efficient drainage and using quality products which are fit for purpose.
The Institute of Customer Service is the independent, professional membership body for customer service in the UK, of which Everest are proud to be an active member.