One of the many elements that mark Everest out as the leading Home Improvement suppliers in the UK is our impressive collection of awards and accreditations. Listed below is a selection of standards and accreditations achieved for our service and our products which have been exclusively made for Everest.
The British Board of Agrément (BBA) is the UK’s major authority offering approval of construction products, systems and installers. Everest products have been awarded the following BBA certificates:
- BBA Assessment of Products for Construction Certification No. 03/4067 Roof Waterproofing System
- BBA Assessment of Products for Construction Certification No. 06/4318 Conservatory Roof System
- BBA Assessment of Products for Construction Certification No. 08 / 4545 uPVC White Roofline
- BBA Assessment of Products for Construction Certification No. 08 / 4544 uPVC White Cladding
The British Standards Institute (BSI) is the National Standards Body of the UK. A BSI Kitemark is one of the most recognised symbols of quality and safety in the industry. Everest products have been awarded the following BSI accreditations:
- BSI Registered For Manufacture of uPVC Products FM11864
- BSI Registered For Manufacture of Aluminium Products FM1030
- BSI Registered For installation of uPVC Windows, Doors, Roofline and Aluminium Products FS12831
- BS 7412 uPVC Windows KM12891
- BS 7619 White uPVC Profiles KM 51726
- BS 7950 uPVC Improved Security Windows KM33534
- BS EN 1279 2 & 3 Sealed Units KM07011
- BS EN 12608 uPVC Extruded Profiles KM12894
- BS EN 1462 Fascia Brackets KM 501316
- BS EN 12150 – 1:2000 Thermally toughened safety glass KM07077
- BS 4873 Aluminium Windows KM7187
- BS EN 607 Gutters and Gutter Fittings KM 501316
- BS EN 12200 Downpipes and Downpipes Fittings KM 501316
- PAS 023-1 General Performance for Door Assemblies KM60363
- PAS 024-1 Enhanced Security Performance for Door Assemblies KM60365
The Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF) is a trade association representing companies who make, supply or fit, glass and glass related products. As a founding member of the GGF, Everest follows the scheme’s code of practice, which includes insurance, good health and safety practices and customer care. Everest carries the Government Endorsed Standards Trust Mark, as registered through the GGF.
The Conservatory Association is a part of the GGF, and as a part of our membership we always construct our conservatories using products that comply with relevant British Standards Institution and Conservatory Association specifications.
FENSA stands for the Fenestration Self-Assessment Scheme. With a FENSA registered firm, you can be confident that your installations are fully compliant with Building Regulations, without the added cost of having to arrange an assessment by Building Control.
Interlay is the independent association of block paving contractors dedicated to promoting and maintaining the highest professional standards. Everest adheres to the Interlay Code of Practice, which covers aspects such as providing efficient drainage and using quality products which are fit for purpose.
For more information about any of these accreditations please feel free to contact our free helpline on 0800 008 7094, or visit the individual websites of the relevant bodies.