The Everest Price Rewind
- The Price Rewind discount applies to the Everest Signature range of products and discount varies dependent on order value.
- Excludes Everest Elite Windows, Security Systems, Garage Doors, Conservatory base and building services.
- Offers only available at time of quotation.
- Minimum order value of £1,500.
- The Everest Price Rewind ends 24.12.2016
- If you need to contact us, here is our address: Everest Limited, Everest House, Sopers Road, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4SG. Registered in England, company number 04566809.
Win up to £5,000 Off Your Order Prize Draw
Between Saturday 3rd December and Thursday 22nd December at 11:59pm, one lucky customer will win up to £5,000 off the price of their order.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is only open to UK residents over the age of 18 who have purchased Everest products as a result of this promotion.
- Available to new and existing customers.
- Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prize is a refund up to the value of £5,000 against the final invoice value of their Everest products purchased in this promotion. There are no runners’ up prizes or cash alternatives.
- Entries will only be taken from orders made between 3rd December and Thursday 22nd December at 11:59pm 2016 inclusive.
- Only one entry per household will be entered into the prize draw.
- Participation will be automatic upon confirming the order for the relevant Everest product.
- Proof of purchase will be necessary (invoice or confirmed order).
- The winning entry will be randomly selected on or before the 31st December 2016 and will be overseen by an independent adjudicator.
- The winners will be notified by post and/or by telephone by 31st December 2016
- The name and county of the prize winner will be available for a week after the draw date. A list of winners can be obtained by writing to; Everest Win Your Order Promotion, Everest Limited, Everest House, Sopers Road, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4SG.
- The winners agree to the publishing of their name and photograph for the purpose of publicity.
- No other alternatives to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The decision of the promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw.
- Employees of Everest Limited, agents, and its subsidiaries are not eligible for this prize draw.
- The promoter is Everest Limited, Everest House, Sopers Road, Cuffley, Hertfordshire, EN6 4SG.
This web site is owned and operated by Everest Limited, an English company with registered number 04566809 and a registered office at Everest House, Sopers Road, Cuffley, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire EN6 4SG.
Visitors to this web site are bound by the following terms and conditions so please read these carefully before going on. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, 'this web site' means the everest.co.uk web site, which links to other Everest web sites.
Other Everest web sites may contain terms and conditions which are different from these terms and conditions. On your journey around the Everest web sites please check the terms and conditions of each web site which you visit and do not assume that these terms and conditions apply to all Everest web sites.
This web site may include links to external web sites. These links are provided in order to help you find relevant web sites, services and/or products which may be of interest to you quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these web sites are suitable for your purposes. Everest Limited is not responsible for the owners or operators of these web sites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their web sites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
Everest Limited tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this web site is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. Everest Limited is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
Terms and Conditions
This web site contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Everest Limited or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site.
This web site also contains trade marks, including the mark 'Everest' and the Everest emblem. All trade marks included on this web site belong to Everest Limited or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trade marks for use on this web site.
- access any part of the web site;
- print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
You may not without our express written consent:
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under 'You may'. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site;
- link to this web site.
If you wish to provide a hypertext or other link to this web site, please contact the top site editor with details of:
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) from which you are proposing to link to this web site
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) on this web site to which you are proposing to
and we will consider your request. It is our decision as to whether we agree to your request and we do not have to do so.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Everest Limited may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to/Operation of Web Site
Everest Limited may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
Everest Limited may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
Everest reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice.
Telephone Call Recording
As part of our ongoing commitment to provide better quality for our customers, all outgoing and incoming telephone calls to Everest Limited may be recorded for training purposes.
Live Chat Conversations
As part of our ongoing commitment to provide better quality for our customers, all Live Chat conversations with Everest Limited may be recorded for training purposes.
If you have a complaint about this web site, please visit here to proceed with your complaint.
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.
Product colours showcased within this site are for representation purposes only, and may differ from manufactured products.
Public Liability Insurance
Our public liability insurer is Aspen Insurance UK Limited. Policy Number WS1300118. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommend a friend
If you love your new Everest products, the chances are your friends and family will too. For every person you recommend to Everest, we'll give you £150 when your friend purchases an Everest product.
To recommend a friend you must register your interest before the sale is made through Everest. This can be either through our website at www.everest.co.uk or via telephone at 0800 010 123. The recommend fees will not be paid out where the interest is not correctly registered before a sale is made.