Enjoy the perfect view with Everest Bi-Fold Doors
If you have a beautiful garden or a stunning view, it’s important to feel that you’re getting the best out of it. With Everest bi-fold doors you can enjoy a stunning unspoiled view all year round – all from the comfort of your living room, kitchen or conservatory.
Our innovative Bi-fold doors are designed to allow quick, easy access to your garden by neatly folding in on themselves, creating a wonderful feeling of freedom and space that will really open up your room. The large glass panes allow the perfect view when the doors are closed, letting in plenty of light while allowing you to stay warm, dry and secure.
We offer a range of contemporary designs to perfectly suit the style of your home, all made to measure and individually tailored.
- Select from 6 colour options: black, white, brown, charcoal, battleship grey and dual-colour black and white, which can be matched to our aluminium windows, entrance doors and patio doors.
- Choose from up to 7 door-leafs opening from the right, left or centre, and doors can open in or out
- Designs with a traffic door feature a multipoint locking system as standard with high security locking cylinder and shootbolts.
- Fitted with an internal glazing bead and toughened safety glass as standard for maximum security and protection.
- Comprehensive long-term guarantees including a 25 year guarantee on the aluminium and colour finish and a 10 year guarantee on the whole installation.
- Multiple weather seal provides excellent protection from the elements
- Sets of four stainless steel wheels provide smooth operation
- Lockable pop-out handle fits flush to allow the doors to stack tightly together when open
Individually tailored and made to measure.
Made from hardwearing aluminium and meticulously crafted and quality tested, Everest bi-fold doors fold aside easily, letting plenty of light and air in from your garden.
You can choose from up to 7 door leafs, allowing your doors to open from the left, right or centrally, from the inside or out. Our extensive range of design and colour options mean we can easily create a door that suits the tone of the room.
Insulation, Safety and security
As you would expect from Everest, our bi-fold doors are built for high thermal performance as standard to help keep your home wonderfully warm all year round. The 20mm gap between the panes is filled with argon gas and the polyamide thermal break in the frame is designed to reduce heat loss and maximise insulation.
Our bi-fold doors benefit from multi-point stainless steel locking mechanisms and come fitted with high security lock cylinder fitted. As a further security feature each door comes with shootbolts which lock into a stainless steel track. We also fit internal glazing beads and toughened safety glass as standard.
Fully guaranteed and virtually maintenance-free!
Everest aluminium Bi-Fold doors require minimal maintenance and are guaranteed to never rust, rot, flake or peel. All they require is an occasional wipe down with soapy water to keep them looking as good as new. For your peace of mind we also offer a 25 year guarantee on the aluminium and colour finish, plus a 10 year guarantee on the installation as a whole.
Why not ask one of our home improvement specialists to come and show you how Everest bi-fold doors will work in your home?
Call 0800 008 7094 to make a free, no obligation appointment now. Or order a free brochure to browse the full range of our products in greater detail.