Why choose Everest uPVC windows?
Our uPVC windows reflect the latest advances in window technology. Their superior quality is a signature of Everest products and with Everest uPVC Windows, you can enjoy the following benefits and options:
Unique to Everest
- A+15 rated double glazing windows - the leading score among competitors, saving up to £450 a year on energy bills and keeping you warm
- A++ rated triple glazing windows - so good that they changed the grading system, our warmest ever windows are 35% more effective than double glazing
- Brighter white uPVC window frames, guaranteed not to discolour or fade for life
- Optimum performance - 20mm gaps between window panes on double glazing, 12mm gaps on triple, ensuring the cold air stays out
- Extra secure - New GrabLock, developed with Yale, has three times the locking surface area of a standard, multi-point window lock making it our most secure lock ever. Plus our windows have internal glazing beads for improved security, exceeding British Standards.
- Made to measure for a perfect fit – unlike other suppliers, we have a much smaller tolerance for gaps and use a uPVC trim around the edge of the windows for a neater finish
- New Smoothweld technology making the joints of your frames almost invisible
- Installation speed – we install quality bespoke windows within 4-weeks of purchase
- Guaranteed for life on double and triple glazing against fog or condensation between the panes of the sealed units of our casement and tilt turn options, with a further 10-year guarantee on materials and workmanship, as standard
And still there's more...
- Up to 16 chambers (9 in window frame and 7 in sash) making your home warmer and more secure
- Low E internal glass to reflect heat back into the room and minimise energy loss
- Q-Lon seals improve weather resistance as the seals have no memory and therefore always return to their natural position
- Low iron outer glass pane to improve window clarity
- Traditional framing options giving you a choice of equal sightlines for a balanced look
- Built to lastand easy to maintain - manufactured to the highest quality, so they won’t rot, rust, peel or flake, with an occasional wipe down using warm, soapy water keeping them at their best all year round
- Easy clean hinges offering an optional extra to keep your uPVC frames looking great
- Lead free and fully recyclable material, in-keeping with our “green living” ethos
- Wide range of colours both single and two-colour options, allowing you to have a different colour on the inside and outside of your home
- Ideal for traditional or conservation properties as the same style can be retained, if needed