Everest recognises the importance of protecting the personal information and the privacy of data provided by you (and that which may personally identify you). At Everest, we do not sell your data but the information you provide to us when you use our website will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our website and will be used for several general purposes including:
- Personalising your experience of our website to deal with your requests and queries;
- Conducting market research surveys;
- Providing you with information about products and services you have requested or that we offer;
- Allowing our advisers to follow up our service, either by email, telephone,SMS or mail, as part of our customer care procedure;
- Sharing your data with selected third party companies with whom we deal whose services will help us benefit your experience with us to, for instance, provide you a more tailored experience and provide us services to maintain up to date, validated and accurate data of our website users and customers;
- Sharing your data with selected third party partners whose products and services we believe may be of interest to you to describe our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to prospective partners, advertisers, investors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information;
- Considering job applications
Everest uses pixels, or transparent GIF files, to help manage online advertising. These GIF files are provided by our ad management partner, DoubleClick. These files enable DoubleClick to recognize a unique cookie on your Web browser, which in turn enables us to learn which advertisements bring users to our website. The cookie was placed by us, or by another advertiser who works with DoubleClick. With both cookies and Spotlight technology, the information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address. For more information about DoubleClick, including information about how to opt out of these technologies, go to http://www.doubleclick.net/us/corporate/privacy.
The cookies used on the Everest site are detailed below:
||ASP.NET Session cookie
||These cookies maintain your user session state, allowing us to store data for the duration of your session on the site
||__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmv, __utmz
||These cookies allow us to store anonymous visitor information about your visit to the site, such as what time the visit occurred, whether you’ve visited the site before and what site referred you to the Everest site. This data is anonymous, so we can’t trace this back to you as individual.
This information allows us to improve our website, our communications with our customers and to provide high quality service by on providing our visitors information that they’re looking for in a way which is useful to them.
|Google web optimizer
||This allows us to improve your visitor satisfaction by continually testing different combinations of website content to serve to you.
This is an anonymous process, and allows us to continually improve our website by making changes to the look, feel and content.
||This cookie allows us to capture and report on your actions after viewing or following an Everest advertisement, for example it allows us to find out what you did after clicking the ad. On the website? Off the website? Once again, this data is anonymous, so we can’t trace this back to you as an individual.
||This cookie allows us to capture and report on your actions after viewing or following an Everest advertisement, for example it allows us to find out what you did on the Everest website after clicking an advertisement off the website. Once again, this data is anonymous, so we can’t trace this back to you as an individual.
||ict_0, ict_master, ictf_xxxx
||This cookie allows us assign you a unique (but anonymous) phone number when browsing the Everest website which stays assigned to you in subsequent visits (within the timeframe) – this allows us to understand how well the website helps visitors to find the information they’re looking for by giving us an understanding of where, when and why people are phoning us.. We can understand if you called us after searching for a particular term in Google, for example. This data is anonymous, so we can’t trace this back to you as an individual.
||mmid, mmcore.srv, mmcore.pd, mmcore.tstt
||These cookies allow us to optimise our pages to give you a better web browsing experience.
||This cookie allows us to chat with you when you ask us a question via the live chat function.