Why choose Everest GRP Composite Doors?
By using the latest advances in door technology, Everest GRP Composite Doors offer these extraordinary benefits:
Unique to Everest
- Guaranteed for life against fog and condensation on sealed window units within the doors
- Thicker door leaf standing at 70mm as opposed to the 44mm on offer from other suppliers
- Triple glazing option installed as standard, providing extra comfort for your home
- Warmer and quieter - expertly designed to keep out unwanted noises and draughts
- Energy efficient – lightweight but strong material, specifically designed to be hardwearing, energy efficient and stable in all weather conditions
- Extra secure with multi-point locking systems, and the sealed unit is secured with concealed metal brackets to prevent the removal of glass from outside.
- Robust material - with the appearance of solid timber, Everest GRP Composite Doors are made from fibreglass with steel reinforcement and a rigid, high density, energy efficient polyurethane core
- Made to measure for a perfect fit as our tolerance for gaps is far less than other suppliers, so we use uPVC trim around the edge of the doors for a neater finish
- Ideal for traditional or conservation properties as the same style can be retained, if needed
- Beautifully built and hand-finished by our expert craftsman for a completely original look
- Easy to maintain they will never rust, flake or peel either, so you never need to repaint them
- Range of styles including Traditional, Heritage and Ultra Contemporary
- Wide range of colours – both single and two-colour options, allowing you to have a different colour on the inside and outside of your home
- Colour match with Everest Garage Doors
- Best of both worlds by achieving the stunning look of new timber whilst enjoying all the benefits of a modern material
- Comprehensive 10-year guarantee on materials and workmanship
And still there’s more…
- Installation speed – we install quality bespoke doors within 6-weeks of purchase
- Manufactured in the UK with a British call centre offering support
The benefits of an Everest GRP Composite Door extends to both the front and back of your home. Everest provide complete security and style with unique, secure front and back doors designs to suit your home.