You’ll soon see the difference Everest uPVC Tilt and Turn Windows can make. As well as stunning open views, they also provide amazing security.
These dual-purpose windows can be tilted and opened in a wide variety of ways to ensure secure ventilation: a quarter turn of the handle opens the top of the window, allowing it to tilt inwards from the bottom hinges. You can also alter the opening using a tilt restrictor for complete peace of mind.
Conveniently, a half-turn of the handle also allows the window to swing inwards from the side hinges, enabling the outer pane of glass to be cleaned comfortably from inside your home. A multi-point locking system adds extra security as well.
We always use galvanised steel reinforcement to add further rigidity, and internal glazing beads to prevent removal of the sealed unit from the outside. And as you’d expect, they are double glazed and filled with argon gas as standard to keep your home warm, quiet, secure and draught-free.
Everest uPVC Tilt and Turn Windows are also a dream to clean, with side hinges that enable the outer pane to swing inwards allowing them to be cleaned from the inside of your home.
They come in a choice of seven finishes, including six woodgrain options. And you even have the option of a different colour on the inside of the window to the outside to complement your home’s exterior and interior decor.
Of course, it wouldn’t be an Everest Window without a range of comprehensive guarantees, including lifetime guarantees against fog and condensation in the sealed unit, and discolouration of the white uPVC profile and 10 years guarantee on the whole window.
Why not book an appointment for one of our consultants to give you a no obligation quote?
What makes Everest Tilt Turn Windows better?
1. Optional trickle ventilation is incorporated into the frame.
2. Low-E glazing reflects heat back into the room.
3. Optional tilt restrictor holds the tilted window in one of four ventilation positions.
4. Key lockable handle.
5. 20mm air gap increases thermal and sound insulation.
6. Internal glazing bead prevents removal of glass from outside for additional security.
7. Scissor-hinge tilts window inwards for ventilation.
8. Mushroom locking bolts secure into keeps on all four sides.
9. Window turns inwards on hinges to enable easy cleaning or emergency exit.
10. High quality steel locking gear.
11. Multi-point locking mechanisms.
12. Double weather-proof Q-lon seals keep draughts out.
13. uPVC will never rot, rust or flake.