Here at Everest we have complete confidence in the quality of our products and services. Because of this we can offer guarantees that many of our competitors don’t come close to matching. No wonder nearly two million UK homes, as well as major organisations such as British Telecom, the Royal Air force and the Ritz Hotel, have invested in our products.
Our guarantees include:
- A comprehensive lifetime guarantee against fog and condensation between the panes of the sealed units in our double-glazed uPVC casement windows, uPVC entrance doors and between the panes of the triple glazed sealed units in our traditional entrance doors.
- A lifetime guarantee on our flat roofs made with GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic)
- A comprehensive 20-year guarantee on most white Everest Roofline products
- Five-year guarantees on coatings on our timber windows, plus 30-year guarantees against rot and fungi
- Long-term comprehensive guarantees on all of our windows. We offer a ten year guarantee as standard across the entire installation.
- All of these guarantees mean that when you invest in an Everest product, you’re investing in peace of mind for years to come.
Exceeding industry standards
We’re so far ahead of industry standards, we often set them. Here are just a few of our credentials:
- Our products hold thirteen coveted British Standards Institute (BSI) kitemarks and an ISO 9001 2000 registration recognising our unflagging standards.
- We’re the first ever British double glazing manufacturer and installer to win a British Board of Agrément (BBA) certificate for our uPVC casement windows – recognised Europe-wide as proof of excellence.
- We helped establish test criteria for BSI’s improved security windows kitemark
- We’re founding members of the Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF).
Call 0800 008 7094 to make a free, no obligation appointment now.