Why choose Everest Casement Windows?
We’ve spent many years creating a range of window styles to suit the specific needs of homeowners. Everest Casement Windows offer the following benefits:
- Great choice of materials - uPVC, timber and aluminium options
- More secure - New GrabLock, developed with Yale, has three times the locking surface area of a standard, multi-point window lock making it our most secure lock ever. Plus our windows have internal glazing beads for improved security, exceeding British Standards.
- Energy efficient with A++ ratings - our uPVC triple glazed casement windows are rated a market leading A++, the warmest and safest available
- Thermally efficient windows, saving you up to £450 a year on bills whilst keeping you warm
- Light with strong aluminium frames as an option, perfect for smaller windows
- New smoothweld technology making the joints of your frames almost invisible
- Traditional framing options giving you a choice of equal sightlines for a balanced look
- Conservation range providing the beautiful aesthetics you’d expect from timber with the modern benefits of uPVC – ideal for conservation areas
- Top quality responsibly sourced timber available in Softwood and Hardwood options, which can be painted or stained
- Made to measure for a perfect fit – we’re far less tolerant on gaps than other suppliers, so we use a product specific trim around the edge of the windows for a neater finish