Everest recognises the importance of protecting the personal information and the privacy of data provided by you (and that which may personally identify you). At Everest, we do not sell your data but the information you provide to us when you use our website will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our website and will be used for several general purposes including:
- Personalising your experience of our website to deal with your requests and queries;
- Conducting market research surveys;
- Providing you with information about products and services you have requested or that we offer;
- Allowing our advisers to follow up our service, either by email, telephone, SMS or mail, as part of our customer care procedure;
- Sharing your data with selected third party companies with whom we deal whose services will help us benefit your experience with us to, for instance, provide you a more tailored experience and provide us services to maintain up to date, validated and accurate data of our website users and customers;
- Sharing your data with selected third party partners whose products and services we believe may be of interest to you to describe our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to prospective partners, advertisers, investors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information;
- Considering job applications
The cookies used on the Everest site are detailed below:
|Cookie Name||Cookie Purpose|
||ASP.NET session cookie maintains the visitor user session state, allowing us to store data for the duration of the session on the site
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmv, __utmz
||Google Analytics cookies store anonymous visitor information about a visit to the site, such as what time the visit occurred, whether you’ve visited the site before and what site referred you to the Everest site. This data is anonymous, so we can’t trace this back to you as individual. This information allows us to improve our website, our communications with our customers and to provide high quality service by on providing our visitors information that they’re looking for in a way which is useful to them.
||Google web optimizer cookie set to improve visitor satisfaction by continually testing different combinations of website content to serve to you. This is an anonymous process, and allows us to continually improve our website by making changes to the look, feel and content.
||Cookies set by DoubleClick to capture and report on visitor actions after viewing or following an Everest advertisement.
|SnapABugRef, SnapABugChatSession, SnapABugNoProactiveChat, SnapABugChatPoll, SnapABugChatMessage, SnapABugChatView, SnapABugHistory, SnapABugVisit, SnapABugUserEmail, SnapABugBanned
||Cookies set by SnapEngage for its real time support live chat system.
|_pk_ref, _pk_ses, _pk_cvar, _pk_id
||Cookies set by Tag4ARM to uniquely identify date and time stamped visitor arrivals and traffic sources.
|_hjClosedSurveyInvites, _hjDonePolls, _hjMinimizedPolls, _hjDoneTestersWidgets, _hjMinimizedTestersWidgets, _hjDoneSurveys, _hjIncludedInSample
||Cookies set by Hotjar to collect details on behavioural patterns upon visiting Everest.co.uk. This allows us to provide you with a better experience, identify preferences, diagnose technical problems and improve our website.