How we are making our service safer for everyone
On the day of the visit, we have introduced the following measures...
- All teams are requested to confirm they are not displaying symptoms before coming to work and to not show up for work if they do. Any members who do show symptoms are being told to self-isolate for 14 days or until a test is provided which is negative, if they do.
- You will have received a call within 72 hours of your appointment to check that it is safe to attend your property. If you or a member of your household begin to show symptoms or have any concerns prior to the team’s arrival, we can re-arrange the installation date. If you require a postponement please email email@example.com.
- The Installation team will check on arrival that it is safe to enter your property and will have, visors, masks, gloves, sanitiser and wipes for use whilst working at your property.
- Our teams are requested to apply 2 metre social distancing as much as possible and will wear visors and masks if this is not possible.
- We would like to request that you respect the 2 metre rule also and remain out of rooms while work is in progress. If you do need to enter a room and are within 2 metres of the installers, they will wear a visor and mask.
- Install teams will sanitise and clean all touched surfaces as they work around your property.
- Upon completion, the team will demonstrate your new products and will apply the same 2 metre rule, where possible. If it isn't possible visor, masks and gloves will be worn.