How we are making our service safer for everyone
On the day of the visit, we have introduced the following measures...
- Surveyors are requested to confirm regularly that they are not displaying Covid symptoms and to self-isolate isolate for 14 days or until a test is provided which is negative if they do.
- Surveyors will call ahead to check that it is safe to attend your property. If you or a member of the household are showing symptoms or you have any concerns prior to the surveyors arrival, we can re-arrange the date. If you require a postponement please email email@example.com.
- On arrival, they will have masks, gloves, sanitiser and wipes available for use throughout the visit.
- Surveyors have been advised to apply the 2 metre rule as much as possible and will check which rooms need to be entered to carry out the survey.
- Masks will be worn if 2 metre social distancing rules cannot be applied. We ask that you also respect their space and remain out of rooms whilst they carry out the survey.
- Surveyor will have sanitised any samples that they may need to demonstrate to you.
- All touched surfaces will be wiped during the Survey and they will confirm this with you at the time.
- Upon completion, they will ask you to sign off the survey documents and will wipe clean their laptop screen, offer you gloves and will step away to respect your space whilst you sign off the screen.