Conservatory prices can range from £10,000 – £100,000 and more. The cost depends on the size and complexity of the project – whether you want a simple uPVC conservatory with no building work, or a large, bespoke and open-plan mixed extension. With so many elements that go into making a conservatory, it’s impossible to give an accurate price until after design and specification.
We recommend speaking to a conservatory designer and a surveyor, who will measure up your property and tell you what is possible. The important thing to know is what you want the space for – then, with a ballpark budget in mind, you can discuss the perfect garden room for your needs.
Some factors to think about that will influence the conservatory cost:
- Size of the conservatory – a bigger conservatory will cost more
- Open plan design – this adds building work, and requires more energy efficient glazing
- Complexity of the design – this will extend the build time
- Frame material – aluminium is the most expensive, followed by timber
- Roof material – polycarbonate roofs are cheaper than glass
- Glazing quality – triple glazing costs more, as does specialist glass
- Electrics and heating – integrating systems with the rest of the house will cost more
Speaking with a conservatory expert, you will be able to work out what you can afford for your budget, and discover ways to keep the costs down whilst getting the looks and comfort you want.
Book an appointment now and see how we can help transform your home.