Why choose an Everest Tiled Roof Extension?
Everest Tiled Roof Extensions are engineered and manufactured in a controlled environment, meaning you know exactly what you’re getting when you buy it. Available in uPVC and aluminium, with an Everest Tiled Roof Extension you can benefit from:
Unique to Everest
- Industry leading guarantees - our uPVC and aluminium Tiled Roof Extensions come with a 10 year guarantee on workmanship, and our aluminium option features a 25 year guarantee on the profile and colour
- Solid foundations due to our market leading base specifications. Our standard 1000mm deep concrete foundations will accommodate most installations, but where necessary we can use a ‘piled’ foundation to suit ground conditions
And still there’s more...
- Materials sourced to complement your home, with bricks and tiles chosen to complement your existing property
- Carefully planned roof structure, with structural calculations undertaken for every roof to ensure the roof meets structural load bearing regulations for the specific location and conditions
- Plastered ceiling completes the interior so, unlike a conventional conservatory, you can choose from a variety of lighting options including spotlights and downlights
- Opening glazed skylights available to enhance natural light
- Fully bespoke designs tailor-made to suit your home
- Enhanced security with our multi-point locking systems, key-locking handles, hook-bolts and window hinge-side security as standard
- Team of dedicated experts who are with you every step of the way
- Highly specified double glazed units with excellent ‘U’ values as standard, something you won’t find with other suppliers
- Fully customisable for that added personal touch, from window styles and shapes, right through to wall and underground heating