At Everest 2020, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a high-quality service. However, we understand that occasionally things can go wrong. When they do, in the first instance you should raise your concerns via a customer service enquiry form here.
If you are still dissatisfied and wish to make a formal complaint, please follow the steps outlined below. All complaints are taken extremely seriously. We aim to resolve them within 8 weeks but where this is not possible, we will work closely with you to achieve a satisfactory outcome as quickly as we can.
Please note that we can only progress complaints relating to orders installed on or after 1st June 2020 and by Everest 2020 Ltd. If you have any issues relating to orders installed before 1st June 2020, please click here for further information.
Step 1 – Raising a Formal Complaint
You can contact us to raise a formal complaint here.
It is important that you provide:
- Your name, address, email address and contact telephone number
- Any order or other reference number you have
- Exactly what went wrong, including when it happened, what happened, and who was involved
- How you would like us to resolve the matter
Once we have received a formal complaint from you we will:
- Acknowledge your complaint
- Tell you the name of the person who will be overseeing your complaint, and give you their contact details
- Advise you of next steps
Step 2 – Investigation and Outcome
The investigation of your complaint will be undertaken by a member of our Customer Resolution Team who normally work Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm. Your Customer Resolution Specialist will liaise with the relevant department(s) responsible for the issue you have raised and will be your point of contact whilst you have an open complaint.
An objective review of the facts and evidence regarding your complaint and the resolution that you are seeking, will then be undertaken before your Customer Resolution Specialist reaches a decision on your complaint.
There are two possible outcomes to your complaint:
A: We agree with your Complaint
If, after investigating, we find that your complaint is justified in whole or in part, we will inform you how this can be resolved and work to progress that resolution as quickly as possible. Once you confirm that any outstanding issues have been rectified to your satisfaction, we will then provide a final outcome response which will detail what went wrong and what we have done about it.
B: We disagree with your Complaint
If, after investigating, we find that we have acted fairly and reasonably (for example responding and resolving any minor issues promptly), we may find your complaint to be unjustified. We will give you a written explanation if this is the case.
Complaints related to Home Solutions Finance Agreement
If your complaint is specifically about your Everest Home Solutions Finance Agreement and we cannot resolve your problem to your satisfaction, you may additionally refer to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You can contact them at www.financialombudsman.org.uk or by post at:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Service Levels for Complaints
- We will acknowledge your complaint within two working days of receipt
- We will contact you within seven working days of receiving your complaint, to advise of next steps
- We aim to have resolved your complaint within 8 weeks of receipt of your complaint. Where we are unable to achieve this, we will work with you to reach a resolution as quickly as possible
Everest Complaints Policy (updated June 2020)