Everest is a leader in Home Improvements, and we have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Assistant / Storekeeper to be based from our Bury St Edmunds Installation Centre.
Everest values are Innovation, Communication, Ownership and Networking. We are looking for people who share our passions and want to contribute to our continued success.
Vital to the smooth and efficient running of our warehouse, you will work alongside the Centre Manager, assisting with deliveries and liaising with our Installation and Customer Service team to ensure that we can continue to provide a second to none service to our customers.
What the role will involve:
- Unloading deliveries to prepare contracts for collection by Installers.
- Controlling store and stock items for issue to Installers.
- Sourcing specialist stock for specific contracts.
- Raising purchase orders, producing proof of order/delivery docs and following up on queries.
- Producing weekly figures and reports for the Centre Manager.
- Maintaining company vehicles, taking the fleet for MOT’s, services etc.
- Arranging collection and disposal of waste materials.
- Always ensuring a safe working environment, in line with company H&S policies.
What we are looking for
- Experience working in a similar Warehouse/ Storekeeper role.
- Good organisation skills with ability to manage own time effectively.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Competent using IT equipment and systems.
- Confident communication skills.
- A Forklift driver’s license (desirable)
- Full driver’s license
- Can-do attitude and ability to use own initiative
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Warehouse Storekeeper role, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities business and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.