Window & Door Surveyor Hertford
- Competitive OTE
- Full-Time & Permanent
Highly competitive OTE + car or allowance
Everest have an exciting opportunity within the business for a performance-driven Surveyor for Windows and Doors, covering Hertford and the surrounding areas.
Everest values are Innovation, Communication, Ownership and Networking. We are looking for people who share our passions and want to contribute to our continued success.
As a Window and Door Surveyor, you will carry out precise surveys at customers properties after they have placed an order with us, providing accurate measurements and drawings that enable a timely and successful installation to take place.
- Travelling within a specified geographical area, conducting technical surveys in customers properties.
- Providing accurate measurements and installation instructions, prompt processing of site survey, investigation of any discrepancies and communication with the local sales team.
- Reviewing the suitability of the product, communicating technical aspects of contracts and informing the customer of the process moving forward, monitoring progress until manufacture.
- Managing customers expectations, being a point of contact and advocate of the Everest brand.
- Where necessary, conduct asbestos testing and reporting. Adhering to all company Health and safety policies and procedures.
- Unloading deliveries to prepare contracts for collection by Installers.
Skills, Experience & Competencies:
- Previous experience in a similar surveying role, with an excellent understanding of construction processes.
- NVQ Level 3 in Fenestration Installation and Surveying (or working towards).
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to deliver a second to none customer experience.
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively.
- High attention to detail
- Competence in use of IT
- Full driving license
What we can offer
- Basic salary with highly competitive OTE
- Car or car allowance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Possible career development opportunities.
If you are interested in this Surveyor position, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities business and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.