Installation Centre Manager
- St. Helens (WA10)
- Competitive + Car or allowance
Everest have an exciting opportunity within the business for a performance-driven, innovative, and organised Installation Centre Manager.
Everest values are Innovation, Communication, Ownership and Networking. We are looking for people who share our passions and want to contribute to our continued success.
As an Installation Centre Manager your main role will be to take full responsibility for the operational and financial performance of your respective Installation Centre, including management of Installation managers, Surveyors, Stores team and Installers.
This is a full-time, permanent role and will be based from our St Helens Installation Centre.
Main Duties of the role include:
- Being responsible for the successful completion of all new installations within a geographical area, delivering ‘Right First Time’.
- Leading, coaching, and mentoring a team of direct and indirect reports to deliver business objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Managing the branch P&L effectively and to budget, while maintaining quality in all aspects of the business.
- Ensuring that appropriate Health and Safety guidelines and environmental processes are adhered to, both within the Installation Centre and on customers premises.
- Reviewing KPI and management information against expectations and implementing measures to drive improvement.
- Applying a strategic approach to pipeline management, reviewing resourcing and planning to ensure goals are consistently achieved.
- Promoting the Everest brand by demonstrating customer-centric attitudes and behaviours.
- Implementing robust systems and processes to deliver business best practices.
- Acting as the point of escalation for service delivery queries, liaising with stakeholders (internal and external) to achieve appropriate outcomes in a timely manner.
- Ensure all Installation Centre and Contract documentation is compliant with internal and legislative requirements.
Essential skills required:
- Proven experience managing people in a Construction, Retail, FMCG or similar industry.
- Ability to operate strategically with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- P&L management and accountability.
- Ability to demonstrate a ‘Right First Time’ and lean continuous improvement ethos.
- Competent IT skills, with ability to use Microsoft packages.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Technical knowledge of Home Improvements products would be highly beneficial.
In return for your hard work as an Installation Centre Manager, we can offer a competitive salary, car or car allowance and generous holiday allowance.
If you are interested in this Installation Centre Manager position, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities business and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.