- Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Salary £33,000 per annum.
- Full-Time Permanent
Everest 2020 Ltd have an exciting opportunity within the business for a performance-driven, innovative, and organised Installation Manager within our new Hertford Installation Centre.
Everest values are Innovation, Communication, Ownership and Networking. We are looking for people who share our passions and want to contribute to our continued success.
Working alongside and reporting to the Installation Centre Manager, the successful candidate will take ownership of the full Installation life cycle, driving installation team performance, from delivery through to high-quality completion.
To be successful, you will have previous experience which demonstrates competent financial and people management and technical ability. An understanding of the full installation process would be highly desirable.
Responsibilities as Installation Manager include:
- Monitoring and driving high Customer Service standards through KPI delivery and site visits.
- Attracting, selecting and performance managing the Installation teams.
- Identifying team development needs and introducing appropriate interventions, networking with other managers within the business to do so.
- Maintaining third party relationships with external vendors.
- Continually ensuring health and safety is adhered to.
- Ensuring effective Fleet management.
- Processing payments and maintaining accurate records for the centre.
- Becoming an advocate for the Everest brand, leading from the front in terms of best practice and customer service.
This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunity for an existing people manager, or someone looking to develop in their career
For the successful applicant, we can offer a competitive salary, car or car allowance, along with future development opportunities. If you are interested in this Installation Manager opportunity, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities business and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Reference ID: IM/LN
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £33,000.00 per year
- People Management: 1 year (Preferred)