Fantastic earnings potential and incentives
Do you have what it takes to be a successful field sales Area Agent?
Everest values are Innovation, Communication, Ownership and Networking. We are looking for people who share our passions and want to contribute to our continued success.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a household name in the Home Improvements sector.
- As an Everest Area Agent, you will be managing a team of Field Sales Consultants within a designated geographical area.
- You will motivate and lead a team to achieving and exceeding sales targets and KPIs.
- Holding regular meetings, along with managing remotely, you will develop a high-performance culture, that is transparent, accountable, and driven to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Regularly reviewing performance, you will proactively address skills gaps and development needs.
Skills, Experience & Competencies:
- An experienced and successful Sales professional, confident in leading a team, with excellent people management skills.
- Exceptional influencing skills, able to motivate others, with a positive outlook.
- Commercial integrity and judgement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven financial management ability.
- Competent user of IT (including MS Office).
- Being field based, you will need to have a car and UK driving license
what we offer:
- Amazing earnings potential, with uncapped commission.
- Fantastic rewards and incentives for those that meet their targets, including luxury holidays.
- Comprehensive training and on-going support.
- Ability to plan your own diary and work flexibly.
If you think you could be our next sales Area Agent apply today. Due to the nature of the work a basic DBS will need to be completed if successful.
We are an equal opportunities company and do not discriminate on the grounds of Protected Characteristics’ as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
If you want to be part of a successful team, please apply now