Managing Director - Everest Conservatories Ltd
We have an exciting opportunity available for an ambitious Managing Director for Everest Conservatories Ltd.
Everest values are Innovation, Communication, Ownership and Networking. We are looking for a Managing Director for our Conservatories business, who shares our passions and wants to contribute to our continued success during a period of rapid growth.
As the Managing Director, the successful applicant will be responsible for the overall business proposition, including but not limited to, budget setting, P&L performance, and operational execution of the Conservatory business. You will be responsible for formulating and executing a strategy which delivers sustainable growth in conjunction with the Board of Directors, which puts people development, quality and exceptional customer experience at its heart.
What the role will involve:
- Understanding wider Everest business strategic objectives and objective setting, communication, and execution, in conjunction with the Board of Directors.
- Developing reporting tools to monitor ongoing performance of the company, taking appropriate action where adverse performance is identified.
- Communicating company performance to the Board, shareholders, business partners and staff.
- Designing and implementing comprehensive, cost-effective, affordable and deliverable plans to achieve business short-, medium- and long-term goals.
- Set, maintain, and monitor financial performance, to deliver sustainable volume growth and profitability, having responsibility for cashflow management.
- Developing a framework which tracks completion of Conservatories and Driveway projects through to completion.
- Developing and accountability for ongoing delivery of a Quality Management System within the business.
- Creating a culture of continuous improvement, based on the principles of Root Cause Analysis and Preventative Action Planning, working collaboratively across departments.
- Creating a culture of excellence and where customer experience is central to the proposition.
- Ownership for delivering an exceptional customer journey from sales through to post-sale and warranty work.
- Developing strategic relationships with key suppliers, internal stakeholders and developing innovative products and services based on market and industry.
- Leading by example, driving employee commitment through engagement, collaboration, and empowerment.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a Managing Director, or similar executive role.
- Proven experience in planning, budgeting, and creation of strategic business plans.
- Good understanding of corporate finance, law and performance measures.
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- BSc/BA educated within a Business-related field.
- Previous experience within the Home Improvement sector, or similar, would be desirable.
If you are interested in this Managing Director position, please apply now.