Operations Planning Coorindator
- Ayr, Scotland
- £20,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Everest 2020 Ltd for an Operations Planning Co-ordinator based at our Ayr office.
This is a full-time position working on a flexible rota basis, covering Monday to Friday with hours between 9.00 am to 6.00 pm and one Saturday in six 8.00 am to 6.00 pm (37.5 hours a week).
Reporting to the Operations Planning Team Leader, you will work with all internal departments, including Manufacturing, Service and Operations, to ensure our customer receives a timely installation or service visit.
You will take ownership of all aspects of communication to ensure our customers are well informed and have a single point of contact.
- Scheduling and coordination of Field Resource to accomplish home improvement installations in our customer's property. This involves organising Surveyors; Field Engineers; Asbestos Removal companies; Scaffolding companies; Building contractors, etc.
- Supporting customers to overcome any pre-installation challenges (such as obtaining Planning Permission or asbestos removal)
- Managing post-installation and warranty issues.
- Managing a regional diary efficiently and effectively.
- Delivering exceptional standards of customer service consistent with our brand.
- Co-ordinating all internal and external resources to achieve successful completion first time by identifying challenges and delivering solution
Skills, Experience & Competencies:
- Co-ordination / Planning experience.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage their own workload, prioritising as required.
- Effectively work under pressure and achieve results.
- Be a problem solver, taking quick and effective decisions within the role level.
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task, being flexible to meet customer and business needs.
This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunity and in return for your hard work and commitment, you will receive an excellent basic salary, fantastic training programme and career opportunities.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience, we need for this role, please apply now and find out more about this excellent career opportunity with a national company.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
If you want to be part of a successful team, please apply now