Service Engineer - Sevenoaks
Everest have an exciting opportunity within the business for a Service Engineer for Windows and Doors, covering Sevenoaks and the surrounding areas.
Everest values are Innovation, Communication, Ownership and Networking. We are looking for people who share our passions and want to contribute to our continued success.
As a Window and Door Service Engineer, you will be responsible for visiting customers premises and rectifying any installation issues or faults, working closely with the customer service team.
- Travelling to customers homes to complete installation repair jobs to a high standard.
- Ensuring any parts or remedial works required are clearly and accurately stated.
- Reporting any difficulties and service updates to the depot manager.
- Keeping records of work carried out.
- Carrying out works to the highest standards of workmanship and in line with H&S procedures.
- Delivering an exceptional customer service.
Skills, Experience & Competencies:
- Previous experience working with uPVC, timber and aluminium window and door products.
- A background in carpentry or joinery would be highly beneficial.
- Excellent punctuality and reliability.
- Outstanding attention to detail and takes pride in producing exceptional work.
- Customer centred approach.
- Full driving licence.
- Competent use of IT.
what we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company van
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Varied work
If you are interested in this Window and Door Service Engineer position, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities business and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.