Technical Training Advisor
- Covering South of England
- Up to £37,000 per annuum
Everest 2020 Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Training Advisor based in the South of England.
The team of Technical Training Advisors are responsible for ensuring the efficient assessment, training, and development of new and existing workers. The trainer will be responsible for technical product and installation training, as well as any required customer focused development.
Main Duties of the role include:
- Training new and existing Installers in the fitting of all products, including all works relevant to Everest Installations.
- Training new and existing Installers and employees to ensure they are aware of their responsibilities to deliver world class customer service and adhere to health & safety legislation, including Everest’s own Safe System of work. Also covering soft skills training where required.
- Assessing, developing and monitoring employees using behavioural competency frameworks.
- Developing and maintaining a system of accurate training records, including declarations of understanding.
- Ensuring that all training equipment, manuals, relevant paperwork and all test installation materials are ordered and made readily available.
- Understanding the impact of training and development on customer satisfaction ensuring all training and development activities are customer focused.
- Reducing the cost of service by ensuring employees and Installers have a ‘ right first time’ aproach. This will involve working closely with Managers to identify the training needs of individuals and teams.
Essential skills required:
- Experience of working in the fenestration/construction industry
- Presentation and training facilitation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business orientation and influencing skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- NVQ Level 4 in training (or equivalent) desirable
- Plastering, brickwork (laying or removing), the fitting of angle irons, lintels and an awareness of what is required on groundwork’s relating to bases or porches or as required.
- Diverse IT skills
In return for your hard work and commitment as a Technical Training Advisor you will be offered a great basic salary, generous holiday allowance and a fully expensed car or car allowance.
If you feel that you could be perfectly suited to the Technical Training Advisor role, please apply now for this excellent career opportunity with a national company.
We are an equal opportunities business and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
If you want to be part of a successful team, please apply now