We have very high standards in everything that we do – you have chosen to invest in your home by having Everest products installed and you deserve, and have every right to expect, these standards to be upheld. If we don’t meet your expectations, we will work to resolve things as quickly as possible and put any corrective actions in place that are needed. We never want to stand still and always strive to be even better tomorrow than we are today. To achieve this, we ensure that we are listening to you by gathering feedback in the following ways and using it to form our continuous improvement plan.
- If you decide not to purchase with us or cancel your order, we will listen to your feedback.
- When your installation is taking place, we will contact you to check how things are going.
- On the day that your installation is completed, we’ll contact you again to check you’re happy.
- Approximately 14 days after the installation is completed, we’ll ask you to participate in a survey to see how satisfied you are with your entire experience – from the initial consultation appointment through to completion of your installation.
- We monitor Trustpilot every day to see what our Customers are telling us.
- We have a clear complaints policy
- We thoroughly investigate the root cause of any complaints or negative feedback in order to address any issues and provide an even better Customer Experience in the future.
Document Number - EV20PD5.1.2
Issue 1 - 14th May 2021