We offer industry-leading guarantees across our range of doors, so you know with Everest not only are you getting fantastic doors, but they will stay looking great for many years to come. This is why many major organisations such as the Queen's Estate, British Telecom, the Royal Air Force and Ritz Hotel, as well as over two million UK homes, have invested in our products. Our no-quibble door guarantees include:
- Lifetime guarantee against discolouration on our white uPVC entrance doors
- Lifetime guarantee against fog or condensation within the sealed unit of our uPVC doors, traditional GRP doors and aluminium entrance doors
- 30 year guarantee against rot or fungi on our timber doors
- 25 year guarantee on the aluminium profile and the colour finish of our aluminium doors
- 10-year guarantee as standard on the whole door across our range
- Transferrable guarantees should you sell your property, you can transfer the guarantees to the new property owner, subject to a fee. For transferred lifetime guarantees, we will offer 20 years’ cover from the date of installation for the new owner
When you invest in an Everest product, you can be confident that you’re investing in complete peace of mind for years to come. We exceed industry standards and are so far ahead, we often set them. Here are just a few of our credentials:
- Our products hold fifteen coveted British Standards Institute (BSI) accreditations, 12 kitemarks and an ISO 9001 2000 registration recognising our unflagging standards.
- We’re the first ever British double-glazing manufacturer and installer to win a British Board of Agrément (BBA) certificate for our uPVC casement windows – recognised Europe-wide as proof of excellence.
- We helped establish test criteria for BSI’s improved security windows kitemark
- We’re founding members of the Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF).