Once in place, Greener Grass® never needs cutting, so there’s no more stretching extension leads through windows or accidently cutting through cables. No effort is needed for feeding and watering either.
A special Geotex membrane is laid underneath the lawn to limit weeds growing through, making continual weeding your lawn a thing of the past. Also, our Greener Grass® stays looking lusciously green all year round, so you don’t have to water your lawn.
- If necessary, Greener Grass® can be cleaned using a hose or pressure washer. If sand is washed out of the grass during pressure washing, it can be replaced using kiln dried jointing sand, which is available from most DIY stores or builders merchants. Please note this should be applied when the lawn is completely dry and it needs to be raked in
- Seeds may land on top of the lawn and cause small weeds to start growing but they can be easily removed
- In shaded areas, moss may also start to grow on the lawn. This is unavoidable but can be treated with a biodegradable weed killer (with a neutral pH7) and raked off
- Leaves and twigs should be cleared using a rake
- Do not use a lawnmower on your Greener Grass®. The cutting blades will damage the pile and the suction will remove the sand that is required to hold the lawn in place
- Do not place hot items like BBQs on Greener Grass®.
- Do not stub out cigarettes on Greener Grass®.
- Do not light bonfires on Greener Grass®.
- Do not set off fireworks over Greener Grass®.