Contact Centre Team Leader
Everest is an industry leader within the Household Improvements Industry, and we have an exciting opportunity within the business for a Contact Centre Team Leader.
Everest values are Innovation, Communication, Ownership and Networking. We are looking for people who share our passions and want to contribute to our continued success.
Responsible for supervising, motivating and coaching agents in the contact centre, the Team Leader will enhance the skills of the agents to enable them to excel in providing the best customer experience and generate company leads.
This role will be based in our newly opened Welwyn Garden City Head Office, close to the train station and with designated parking.
What the role will involve:
- Promoting best practice on all calls, emails and all customer contact.
- Attending and contributing to monthly performance review meetings.
- Participation in call grading, ensuring consistency in coaching approach, call quality and service.
- Actively training and providing ongoing coaching, for all team members and resolving performance issues promptly and motivating team members to deliver to their full potential.
- People management activities including managing absence, one to one reviews, reviewing KPIs and completing personal development plans.
- Being the point of escalation for calls.
- Evaluating performance reports to best manage the day, making real time adjustments.
- Ensuring top performers are recognised and rewarded.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Previous experience working in a contact centre, as a Team Leader or similar is highly desirable.
- Confident and motivational personality.
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a target driven, fast-paced environment.
- Adaptable with good leadership skills.
- Confident user of IT including MS Office
- Positive, can-do attitude!
What we can offer:
- Competitive basic salary
- Fantastic training programme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible approach to home/office work
- Friendly and supportive team
If you are interested in this Contact Centre Team Leader position, please apply now.