Marketing Coordinator – Sales Support and Communications
Everest is an industry leader within the Household Improvements Industry, and we have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our established team, specialising in Sales Support and Communications.
Everest values are Innovation, Communication, Ownership and Networking. We are looking for people who share our passions and want to contribute to our continued success.
As a Marketing Coordinator you will support the Everest marketing team in a wide range of activities and campaigns, specialising in Sales Support and Communications.
This is a full-time, permanent, position working from our newly opened Head Office in Welwyn Garden City.
What the role will involve:
- Management of the Everest Sales Shop, monitoring stock levels, ordering new items and uploading content.
- Creating and sending memos for the sales team on latest news and updates.
- Assisting in company events, including the annual sales conference and incentives.
- Acting as a point of contact for the sales team to locate important information, samples and working with the agency to keep merchandise current and innovative.
- Coordinating testimonials from customers, photo-shoots, interviews and delivery of content.
- Assisting in the coordination of the monthly magazine, ensuring design, imagery and content is to a high standard.
- Working with the in-house design team to create artwork.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to write engaging content clearly, while follow brand tone of voice.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to proofread and ensure communications are grammatically correct.
- A self-starter with the ability to self-motivate.
- Ability to take ownership of issues and close them down promptly and accurately.
- A marketing or similar degree or qualification is desirable.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a household brand, with a well-resourced marketing team. If you are interested in this Marketing Coordinator position, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.